- This event has passed.
Childbirth Education – Noelle Talley
October 30 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm EDT$175
Noelle Talley of Just Breathe Doula and Birth Services leads a 5-class, customized course for mothers-to-be and their partners who are preparing for an unmedicated birth at Breath of Life. She is a certified childbirth educator, certified birth doula, and mom of three. All of her babies were born at Breath of Life and she has attended many births here as a doula. She knows first-hand exactly what a mom can expect when she plans to have her baby in this setting.
This is a casual, honest, hands-on class that includes:
- Learning everything you need to know about childbirth.
- An opportunity for birth partners to receive advice on how to best support Mom when she is in labor, along with opportunities to practice.
- Practicing labor positions, breathing techniques and hands-on skills for birth.
- Practical postpartum adjustment tips to help parents cope with and enjoy the first few weeks home with their newborn.
Dress comfortably and bring:
- A comfortable blanket or mat for floor exercises.
- Two pillows to classes 2, 3 and 4.
- Questions and a sense of humor!
Register at the front desk. The class fee is $175 and is paid directly to the teacher in the first class.